Friday, May 14, 2010

4 MONTHS!!!

Wow!  I am 4 months (16 weeks) today!  I am still amazed by this whole wonderful miracle!  I only have 5 months left.  Although that seems like a while, I realize that it has already been 4.  Well, I guess I didn't know the first month, but whatever.

Next Wed, I have my check-up appointment with my OBGYN and then, the next Thursday, I have the Level 2 Sonogram.  That is when we will hopefully find out Sweetpea's sex and get assurance that he/she is growing, as planned, and doing great! 

Apparently, Sweetpea is the size of an avocado.  Ahh, my little avocado!  I do love avocados!  Great, now I am craving something with avocado on top.

I'm also very amazed by my belly.  I just can't get over the fact that I have one.  It is so weird and awesome!
 
                                           Belly - 16 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful! and you're a natural! i'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait 'til you see the sonogram - it's hard to imagine that the little creature you see is actually growing inside you!

    ReplyDelete