Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Half-Way There!

Well, last Friday, June 11th, was not only my parents' 39th anniversary, but it was also the official half-way point of my pregnancy!  I am 20 weeks! 

I am feeling pretty good.  As in any pregnancy, there is the usual uncomfortable moments, but nothing too bad.  According to the scales, I may have gained more than normal within the last month, but I am anxious to see what the doctor says about that at my appointment on Thursday.

The planning has begun.  Now that we know it is a boy, we have started thinking about the nursery, baby names, registry items, etc.  It is so fun, but there is so much to do!  I have a lot of organizing and sorting through stuff still to go.  All of that said, it is totally worth it and fun to plan!!!

This belly sure is growing fast!

20-Week Belly

1 comment:

  1. You look great! And from what I can tell it is allllllll baby! So 20 weeks down and 20 to go! That is exciting. The registry is so much fun. Chris loved picking all sorts of stuff out. He was like a kid in a candy store. I am sure Sam will have just as much fun.

    ReplyDelete