Friday, October 15, 2010

1 WEEK AWAY!!!

I can't believe it.  This time next week, we will be holding our son!!!  I have tried being so patient for the last 9 1/2 months (really, 5 years), but it is finally coming to the last few days.  I can't wait to meet and love Landon.

Yesterday, my belly measured at 41 weeks, 3 weeks ahead, which is keeping with how it has been going.  You can see how big I am in the picture below.  I am anxious to see if he ends up really being as big as he has been measuring.   A few days ago, when I saw the high-risk doctor, Landon was measuring 7lb 15 oz, about 1 1/2 weeks ahead.  Sam and I were both on the bigger side when we were born.  I weighed 7lb 15 oz. and Sam weighed 8lb 11 3/4 oz!

I go back to both the OBGYN and the high-risk doc for my last appointments on Monday.  I am kind of hoping that they miraculously say that he is ready to be born and that we can schedule the C-Section on Wednesday, instead of Friday.  Wouldn't 10-20-2010 (Wed) be a cool birthday?

Well, depending on how the following week goes, this might be my last blog entry before little Landon is here.   I will do my best to keep it up after he is born, but probably not right away.  I think I might be a little busy and sleep deprived.

38-week belly!

1 comment:

  1. That picture is awesome! It's so unreal how big that belly is on your tiny body.... See you and Landon later this week. Aghhhh! :-)

    ReplyDelete