Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good News Today!

I had a 13-week appointment today.  It went great!!  I was told at my last appt., at 10 weeks, that I had a retroverted uterus and that it needed to move up and forward by Week 13.  If it didn't, my doctor would have to put me under anesthesia and physically move it. 

Well, the great news today was that it moved on its own!!  So, no procedure!  YEA!!!

I also got to hear the heartbeat for the first time, which was amazing.  I recorded it for Sam, since he wasn't with me.  My mom (Grammy) got to hear it, though.

This is proof that God answers prayers!  We have been praying every day that it moved naturally and it DID!

Now, I have to wait 4 weeks to see the doc again, which will be the longest I have had to wait.  But, she did say that I get to be a "normal" pregnant person for now.  That is nice, given my high-risk status.

-Excited Mommy-To-Be

1 comment: