Sunday, April 18, 2010

We are EXPECTING!!!

Sam and I are so excited to officially announce, through our new Sexton Crew Blog, that we are EXPECTING!  We are ecstatic!  This special blessing has been in the making for 4 1/2 years!  We have been through a lot of emotional trials throughout this journey, but our miracle is happening!  This is truly a blessing from God!


I am 12 weeks and 2 days along today.  My due date is October 29th.  We have gotten to see the heartbeat 4 times and it is going strong and our little Sweetpea is growing and growing!  I have another appointment this coming Wednesday, so I will let you know how everything goes.

I will do my best to keep this blog updated, especially after many of my family and friends have requested that I give them continuous updates.  This will be how I do that, for the most part.  I have faith in myself that I can do this!

Until next time...

-Excited Mommy-To-Be, Laurie





2 comments:

  1. Laurie, I'm so happy for you guys!!!! and will be adding your blog to mine so I can keep up with all the exciting news ahead!!! Congratulations to you and Sam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again! Thanks for sharing your new blog. I will enjoy following your updates in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete