Saturday, July 10, 2010

6 Months Already!

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to blog, lately.

I can't believe it!  I am already 6 months pregnant!

We have been busy with all of our Sweetpea planning.  We have his name narrowed down to only a few possibilities, a nursery room design, and gift registries done.  But, man, do we have a lot more to do.

Speaking of nursery design, we are using the Peekaboo Design Group, www.peekaboodesign.com, to help us plan our nursery.  Our friend, Kim Hendry, is the owner and they do awesome work!!!  I highly recommend them, if you live in the Dallas area.

I had a sonogram, with the high-risk doctor, last week and he said that Sweetpea looked great.  He was weighing about 1lb 12oz, which is a little big.  And, I am okay with that!!!  My sister, Kristie, got to go with me, to see her soon-to-be nephew, which was special.

My belly has definitely gotten bigger!  My nephew, Lukas, calls me "Big Fat Bologna!"  How sweet.

                                                 6 Months (24 weeks)

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe you're finally pregnant. And you're already getting reeeeeally close to being a MOMMY!

    ReplyDelete